This backpack is Bradley Mountains proudest creation. Each bag is handmade in San Diego, and has been put through a tremendous amount of care and testing. This bag was first designed as a one-off travel bag which Tyler Axtell took to Switzerland and Italy. This bag served as his only piece of luggage. After seeing how well it held up they decided to add it to the line up.
- Main compartment: H 19 x W 13 X D 7
- Front Zipper Pocket: H 13 X W 8.5 X D 2
- 28 Liters
- Heavy waxed canvas and oiled leather
- solid brass and copper hardware
100% handmade in-house in San Diego, California
* Bradley Mountain leather is dyed organically with oil and wax that may transfer to clothing within the first 2-4 weeks until it sets into the leather. In that time, we recommend wearing dark clothing. Color and consistency of leather may vary slightly with each order.