Deerhunter Muflon Jacket - Long
- Detachable hood
- 2 way YKK Zipper on center front
- Suede details for reinforcement
- Oblique radio pocket w. elastic string for antenna
- 2 hand warmer pockets w. zippers
- 2 chest pockets beside placket w. zippers and integrated cartridge pockets
- Polishing cloth in the left chest pocket
- 2 lover front pockets w. integrated cartridge pockets and rounded wide opening for easy access
- 2 zip pockets at front pockets
- 2-way zippers under arm for ventilation
- Side slit at bottom for better comfort
- Adjustable waist w. drawstring
- Adjustable cuff w. strap and velcro
- Storm cuff at sleeve and inside hip
- Warm lining inside w. silver and functional pockets
Muflon - Dont settle for second-best!
The mouflon in Europe originally stemmed from Sardinia and Corsica, and spread through Asia Minor and Central Asia to Mongolia. Since the beginning of the nineteenth century, it has been introduced to several countries in central and northern Europe, where the ram?s large horns have become sought-after hunting trophies. The mouflon sheep has acute senses, particularly its sight, hearing and sense of smell. It readily adapts to its natural surroundings and climatic changes, and is a difficult quarry which calls for endurance and focus on the part of the hunter. It is these characteristics which have inspired Deerhunter ? they must learn from nature to become better at negotiating the great outdoors, and the better they become, the greater their success. One of the ingredients of this success is modern apparel. It takes single-mindedness to continually develop new and contemporary equipment which matches the challenges involved in fulfilling truly ambitious goals such as taking home the mouflon as a hunting trophy. Deerhunter have therefore decided to celebrate their 30th anniversary with a solid high-end range called Muflon. The range is a reward for all their loyal customers worldwide ? the true Deerhunters.The Muflon range marks a new beginning, and one which we are delighted to share with you.
Muflon incorporates Thinsulate insulation and Deer-Tex membrane with a five-year warranty. The range is available in two different colours: Art-Green and Max-5 camouflage. It boasts a wealth of smart features ? waterproof zippers, trousers with moulded knees, four-way stretch fabric and a stylish design are just some of the details you can look forward to. Scale the highest peaks when wearing Muflon!